Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hello everyone.

I am a newcome to blogging. It seems to be an extremely creative way to get your opinion heard. It really doesnt matter if anyone is reading this or not, it just feels so good to get it all out.

Well - I named the blog this way for a reason. I plan to update this regularly with what is happening in my life and hope to hear from all of you others as well.

As mentioned, I am a full-time mum of a nearly 3-year old daughter (light of my life), a full-time employee in the role of a marketing manager as well as a wife, sister and daughter. The full works. Unfortunately, the sister and daughter part have become long-distance relationships. Which is a pity since I actually get along quite well with mum and sister. Dad, bless him (greatest dad in the world), passed away a few years ago - the dreaded C word.

So, ladies and gentlemen, the topic of today is trying for another baby. Now, we have only given it one shot as yet but a pleasant surprise was that it was actually fun. I was expecting to dread it. But it seems that the planning actually got my hormones active and I had a great time. Especially since I dont have a regular cycle, we had to try non-stop for 8 days instead of the usual 3 days. yes, yes I know, the experienced ones out there will talk about mucus but I am a beginner at this trying business (first baby not planned).

So, anyway, second shop coming up soon.

For all of you out there who have been trying - a message of hope - my sister just delivered a healthy baby boy - after 14 years of having her first baby!!!!!!

isnt that amazing.

No comments: